Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

(2011 card#10) Get Sketchy, Creative Card Crew & CaseStudy Challenges


                    Get Sketchy is back  with their challenges.



And this is also for Case Study's Challenge check them out!
This is my take on Get Sketchy's sketch this week.  GS#69 and for Case Study's CSC22

and Creative Card Crew's challenge: More than one fold on card.






Paper from: Making Memories, Colorbok Memory Craft, Gemstones Core Dinations

Stamps: See d's from inqueboutique.com
Martha Stewart's Flourish & words unknown source (I unmounted it & don't know where I got it)
Ribbon from Michaels and beaded ribbon was given to me.
 I stamped flourishes & heat embossed with white EP. Then sponged Stampin Up Rose Rouge ink over it then wiped ink off flourishes, also done on sentiment & peeking heart.  I cut heart out using old orange Fiskars cutting templates.

Bow Buckle becomes the rest for card.
I'm beginning to love easel cards, this is my second one!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lagene, love that lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love all the sweet little charms - thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine card and a great job with the easel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love easel cards! Very nice...Thanks for playing along with CASE Study this week, I'm having fun being the sponsor and visiting all of these great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet card! You had me at all the pink goodness! :) Love the beaded trim...just such a pretty card! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Get Sketchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, look at all this bling! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I love your use of the ribbon and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely bling! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete