Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Friday, March 18, 2011

(2011 Card #43) Pink Princess

 

I treasure my GRANDCHILDREN and this is to one little Princess who has been through a lot lately...back surgery and a lot more!  I used Deena Rutter paper Best Friends Tweet Tweet Paper at My Mind's Eye.  Stamps are from Christ Is Risen by Nina Brackett at GKDesigns.   Princess metal word is from Pressed Petals in Richfield, UT, and I colored it with Alcohol Inks by Ranger.  Dies from Spellbinders:  Lacy Circles and Mega Ovals LG.  Ribbon from Michaels.
Challenges:
StampTVGKDMAR11CS Challenge #1 - Make Mine Metal
StampinSistersInChrist:  Ch #80 Matt 6:21 - Something you Treasure
SketchySaturday:  Sketch
SimplyCreateChallenges:  Ch #39 - Monochromatic 
AlysSundayChallenge:  ASC - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment