Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flashback Friday challenge 10 Repost 1st stitched card

Challenge #10 at Flashback Friday
This is so much fun their challenge this week is to Repost your 
First card made with 
STITCHING!
Their sponsor is
JANE'S DOODLES

This is kind of embarrassing...I started making cards in December 2009 and I have ADMIRED peoples stitched cards from the beginning!  BUT I didn't VENTURE to try it myself until March 26, 2011!  It only took me a little over 2 years to get up my nerve!        Here it is  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lagene, this is beautiful!! I'm so glad you finally gave stitching a try. You really made a beautiful card, the purple colors are lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0!!! I loved seeing your first project featuring stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahooooo for you jumping on the sewing band wagon...gorgeous card..love all the purple with the silver...fun zig zag stitching! Thanks so much for joining us over at Flashback Friday!!

    ReplyDelete