Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

(2011 Card #100) Pheasant

Whewwwww this is my card # 100 this year....and I've got quite a few more birthdays and aniversaries to go yet this year!
   At Stampin Sisters In Christ their verse this week is Mar 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”  
      I love looking at God's creation and see that He has control of the seasons and it reminds me that He is in Control and He is the provider of our strength and wisdom!  So this stamp makes me think of our Creator!
      I Stamped & heat embossed the leaves from Autumn Glory 2011 from Marks Finest Papers.  Using a leaf "mask" I sponged the background with Ranger Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord.  Then using the hole of the mask I sponged the leaves with Spiced Marmalade & Dried Marigold.
   I stamped the pheasant focal image from Autumn Glory 2011 with Memento Black ink, then colored with Copics markers: Y02, YR16, YR07, E21, E31, E37, & B29.  I "masked" the image & sponged Tumbled Glass & Faded Jeans & Dusty Concord around the image.
Challenges:
StampinSistersInChristCh #110 - Mark 10:27 - Anything Goes
CardPatterns:  Sketch #136 
StampsRUsChallengesAutumn/Fall
StampTVSTVMONJH4 - Fall Foliage

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love all the sponging on this gorgeous card for fall. Just perfect in every way. So pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagene this is absolutely stunning!!! LOVE the embossed leaves and the sponged bg! Your image is just so beautiful! I know someone who would just love this one for his bd! LOL... he's a pheasant lover. Super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image! I love the paper you used and the embossing on the leaves is wonderful! So glad you could join us again at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog today Lagene. You are so sweet. I love your card, the embossing is beautiful. I am adding you to my Google Reader and will be back soon. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete