Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

(2011 Card #106) Poinsettias on Blue

Stamp is Festive Frame by Melanie Muenchinger found at Gina K Designs. I stamped on blue background with versamark & heat embossed with Espresso EP.  Then stamped & heat embossed the flowers on white CS & colored with Copic E21 & colored on top with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. For flower centers,  added blue glitter glue by Studio G.
Challenges:
ThePlayDateCafe:  PDCC105 - Kraft/Taupe, Flesh, Cadet Blue

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Lovely embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love all of the sparkles, so perfect for a Christmas card. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card using this week's colors! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Christmas card, the sparkles are Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the embossing and shine on this card! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I wanted to hop in and say thanks for joining me on the blog hop today :)

    ReplyDelete