Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Monday, April 9, 2012

(2012 Card #6) Easter

Easter Bunnies (I always loved the plush Easter bunny that I got in my Easter basket)   Sorry I don't know where the stamp is from...unfortunately it is a rubber stamp that I UNmounted & didn't write down the maker.
CAS just a little sponging, coloring with Copics & I found this interesting fold tutorial for my card at Rubber Stamping Is My Game blog  Go there to see the tutorial.  I love this technique!!!!!  I used Martha Stewart's Eyelet Lace punch for the sides.  This a square 6x6 card, due to the layers there is a bit of an optical illusion that makes it look taller, but its not.

Challenges:
CAS-UalFridays:  CFC47 - something you'd find in an Easter Basket
OutlawzCPC040612 - Inspired by nature
SimonSaysSimon Says - Use favorite tool

1 comment: