Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Friday, July 20, 2012

(2012 c33) MFP Tutorial #8 - Spotlighting with Kathy Bradley on Tutorial Time at SpeedyTV

WOW! I can't believe it is
Week 8 on Tutorial Time
at SpeedyTV

Here us my card for the Spotlighting Tutorial #8 by Kathy Bradley on Tutorial Time at SpeedyTV.  I used the What a Fox 2011 stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Henrich's Co. I Heat embossed with black EP, colored "spotlight" with Copics & put Rock Candy Stickles by Ranger on the snow in the "spotlight".

Go to Tutorial Time #8 at SpeedyTV. There you can follow the tutorial to make a card to enter in this week's challenge for the opportunity to win
 this MFP stamp set:

Now it's your turn, you can use any stamps, but if you use a MFP stamp set on your entry, you will get 2 entries into the drawing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really, really like this scene with the spotlighted touch of color - it's just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lagene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete