Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

(2011 card#9) Love

I entered this card in 2 Challenges:

At StampTV  For the sketch challenge STVSKSP8.







At Lexi's Creations Challenge #31 For this week's Challenge we would like you to "Say it With Love" 
Our Sponsor for this Challenge is the wonderful Letraset. So this week the prize is going to be some Promarkers for one lucky winner! 





I used Labels 8 for frames, largest frame is designer paper from The C Thru Ruler Company. Stamped Martha Stewart's Flourishes on white cs & embossed with clear EP. Then put a heart template over stamped image (I cut the heart out of light cardboard with Fiskars cutting system for my template) Then I sponged ink inside heart shape, then wiped ink off embossing. Sponged lightly around rest of heart background. I made the ribbon heart by cutting a small heart from cardstock for the base. Then using same ribbon that is under focal image...I cut each end at an angle & glued the ends together , then folded out flat, this gave the bottom point...then I bunched, shapped, pinched, fought with it, glued it to the cs base....whew! then I adhered pearls down that center seam.

No comments:

Post a Comment