Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grandaughter Updates: 9/29, 10/1, 10/6

UPDATE:  Madie went home today 9/29/2010 about 55 hours post surgery!  I'm doing a happy dance...praising God!  She is hurting a lot, but she got up and walked to the dinner table with the family...didn't stay long....went back to bed shortly...but I'm totally amazed by this strong little girl.


UPDATE: 10/1/2010  My son just said Madi aka Minnie had a good day, she's doing better today cutting back on the meds more and moving a little less ginglerly.

UPDATE: 10/5/2010  My son said: "she's doin' really great went to school today! She stayed half a day at school and will do that the rest of the week!"   MeMa says PRAISE GOD!

1 comment:

  1. WENT to school???? She must be super woman! Gald to hear she is doing so well, prayers are answered!

    ReplyDelete