Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

(2011 card#23) Thank You RBW & Dryer Sheet

New Technique to me!  This was so much FUN!  I followed the Tutorial - Dryer Sheets on OperationWriteHome site.  I used the second method by spraying glue on a new dryer sheet & placing it on a piece of red CS.  Then I dry embossed it with my Cuttlebug using Tim Holtz Retro Circles A2LG. I also embossed bottom half of my black BG by inking the same folder first with white ink.  My focal point was cut with Spellbinders Lacey Circles. Stamp  Inside and Out from GinaK Designs.                                   





Challenges:                                                                                  StampTV - STVCSP10 (Black, Red & White)                                         Operation Write Home - Dryer Sheet Technique                                           7 Kids College Fund - Challenge #13 (Challenge yourself!)                           Penny's Challenges - Challenge #45 (anything goes)                            Southern Girls Challenge - Dry Embossing

6 comments:

  1. This technique is really great. I'm going to try it. Thanks, Lagene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the bold colors and the great textures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that technique! Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Feel free to CASE away!!! Glad you liked it well enough to want to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the texture you have created,it looks fabulous.Thanks for joining us at southern girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love this embossing folder and your colours are stunning!
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls.
    Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great technique! I have been going to try it for a while and now that I have seen this I must get on to it! I love the deeper colours as well.

    Thanks for joining us at southern girls. x

    ReplyDelete