Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

(2011 Card#32) Don't Worry

Sentiment stamp from GinaK Designs at StampTv Quite a Catch.  Papers are from my stash.  The strip is really red, I just couldn't get the lighting right with my camera....sorry. Die is Labels 8 from Spellbinders (cut in half)



Challenges:
StampTVSTVCSP13 (lemon drop, Red Hot & Creme de Menthe)
TheHouseThatStampsBuiltRepeat Impressions F16 CASE Card Challenge.
AlysSundayChallengeASC36 Get Well Or Encouragement 
FunAtFairyKnoll:  FK39 - Feeling a little Green 

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love the bright cheery colors. Great embossed background, too. Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight! I love the sentiment on this card -- always reminds me of the song, and now I'll have that tune stuck in my head for the rest of the evening! :-) Great card, Lagene.

    ReplyDelete