Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(2011 Card #41) Under the Sea

Stamped images from GinaK's Quite a Catch and Ecclectic Summer found at StampTV .  I painted images with LuminArte Powdered Pigments that I mixed with Gum Arabic.  I fussy cut & glued them to my card.  The seahorse is popped up with foam dots. I used Fiskars boarder punches Dandy Doodles Emboss & Sunburst. For the wide dark blue wavy strip with bubble holes punched in it - I dug out  my first cutting tool I bought at the first scrapbooking party I ever attended  by Creative Memories (their 12 inch cutting system)  That is where I first started scrapbooking in 2000 after my first grand child was born.  Then I discovered card making at StampTv in November of 2009!  What ABSOLUTE FUN!!!!!
Challenges:
TheHouseThatStampsBuiltM2 Case
CraftsAndMeChallengesUnder the Sea
AlysSundayChallengeAnything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love all the fishies they look fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete