Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Poinsettia Wreath (toilet paper rolls)

I made this Poinsettia wreath out of empty toilet paper rolls. and you can see my tutorial on how I made it at a new blog  I am newly involved in co-hosting with my wonderful DIL Rach. It is Created Crafty at http://createdcrafty.blogspot.com/
My grandaughters helped by painting some of the red TP petals.  The oldest is so funny & can't keep her eyes open for the camera, so I tried to get them to squeeze eyes shut, hoping to snap them when they popped open, but my timing didn't work...4 px later I settled for the squeezed eyes..ha ha.

Challenges entered:
ThePaperVariety: Anything Goes
OneStopCraftChallengeWk #162-Christmas Sparkle 
PaperPrettiesBlog:  Use Ribbon 
Reasonable RibbonAnything goes & Ribbon
FrostedDesignsUse Ribbon
ThePrettyLittleRibbonShopDec.Ch #5 - Christmas with a bow  YAHOO i won honor of Top 3CraftsAndMeChallengesChristmas
Paper-CraftingJourneyChristmas
PaperPlayChallenges11-WK 50-Christmas
BizzyBecsStoreDec Ch Christmas
ABCChristmasChallengeY is for Yipeee Christmas is almost here!

16 comments:

  1. This wreath is really adorable! I love that its toilet paper tubes but looks so classy. This is my kind of project! So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea! I made some toilet roll decorations too this year so much fun! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what a great way to recycle..This is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at OSCC this week and good luck!
    Ani, OSCC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas wreath! Thank you for playing along at OSCC this week! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Svit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Bizzy Becs. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous recycling idea! What a lovely festive wreath.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little ribbon Shop challenge,
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea and great way to recycle - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs...Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW What a great Christmas Card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafts and me this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GReat project and a wonderful way of recycling. Thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely project I love it, great colours & recycling too thank you for playing along at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used ribbon in your project, very creative!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs, I hope you come back and play again!!

    Erin Reed

    PS I am now a follower of your blog, I would love if you popped over to mine and followed me too! http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS! Would never guess it was TP rolls!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just to let you know that your wreath was chosen in the top five for last months challenge over at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful wreath, fab idea :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Christmas challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete