Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

MFP Sneak Peak

Here is a Sneak Peak for Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrichs Co. This is from I'm In Stitches 2012
Don't miss MFP's four day blog hop starting June 19th and running through Friday, June 22nd.  Hop along and comment - and you will become eligible to win one of the new stamp sets.  
   I inked the raised side of Swiss Dots embossing folder for white background then heat embossed with red EP. For center band I inked the other side of folder & heat embossed with red EP. Then I punched sides with Martha Stewart's Bubbles punch. For the sentiment & pin cushion I stamped with Versamark & heat embossed with red EP. Then colored in the green with Copics.
Challenges entered:
StampTV: STV12MON21 - Emboss twice

No comments:

Post a Comment