Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome to A Sneak Peak of Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's

Sneak Peak for new stamp set at
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's

Today  I  have a card using the STAMP SET that will be featured in the blog hop
tomarrow June 20, 2012
So be sure & visit 
&
comment on any or all the DT blogs and you will have
a chance to win this new stamp set!
(the more blogs you visit & comment on, the better your chances to win!)

Here is the card I made with this fun set:
Challenges I entered:
SimonSays - Joy's Summer Inspiration
StampinSistersInChrist - Ch144 Something that reflects me (we are God's Masterpiece Eph. 2:10)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lagene :-) I love the sewing theme of this ! fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the pink measuring tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun take on the sketch...love the stitching! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and pink and glitter on this fun card! Thank you so much for joining in my challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. Hope you will be back on Sunday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. I love how your incorporated the stitching and the thread on the spool. Thank you for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete