Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

(2011 Card #64) Mothers Day

My leafy background was stamped on velum.   Stamp is from Hope Grows by Theresa Momber found at GinaK Designs.  I first inked with Versamark then  the color Peeled Paint by Tim Holtz at Ranger.  I then gently heat embossed clear EP (trying not to curl the velum too much)  The focal stamp from the same set was stamped with Versamark, then Heat embossed with Black EP.   I "painted inside the lines of flower" by mixing a drop of Gum Arabic with a few granules  of LuminArte Powdered Pigments. (Blushing Rose & Mustard green)  I cut out with Spellbinders Labels 6 Die, then while still in die I sponged blue ink inside the die.  Then I used the LuminArte Blushing Rose & painted around the perimeter.  To further glitz it up....I mixed a little water, a drop of Gum Arabic, a few Blushing Rose granules and a few Perfect Pearls Powdered Pigments by Ranger in a tiny "mister" shook well & sprayed my flower.  The Sentiment is from Friendship's Garden by Asela Hopkins found at GinaK Designs 
Challenges:  
 StampTV:   STVFRITM1 - Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment