Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

(2011 Card #70) Welcome Home


Teapot is a digital image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff HERE I used my Versamark pen to go around the design, then I heat embossed with gold EP. I stamped the little flowers from Nina Bracket's Stamp set Nana's Needleword found at GinaK Designs
Heat embossed with gold & painted with LuminArte powdered pigments mixed with gum arabic. Cut out with Spellbinders Labels 2. The background vellum was stamped in Pealed Paint from Ranger with Theresa Momber's Hope Grows stamp set also from GinaK Designs. The tiny branches from the same set were stamped on the pink half circles & heat embossed with gold.

This is for my husband's dear sister & her husband who recently moved to our valley.

The first challenge entered is for Challenge #89 Psalm 121:2-4 at Stampin Sister in Christ. You must go to their site & read the story of The Teacup, You will never have another cup of tea without thinking of this wonderful story! He is the Potter, we are the clay!
Challenges:
StampinSistersinChrist: Ch #89 - Use a tea or coffie cup or pot
LilyPad:Embossing - heat or dry
CardPatterns: Sketch 116
SimonSaysStamps: Sparkle & Shine

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lagene! This is so pretty! I love this image and your layout is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at STampin Sisters in Christ!!! We so appreciate your continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lagene - your card is so elegant - I love the gold embossing on your gorgeous teapot!! Fabulous! The soft colours are a gorgeous touch - Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge, we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, thanks for the link hun!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Beautiful gold embossing! Fun teapot! Glad you joined us at the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card...I love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you embossed a digi image. I have to try that. Beautifully done, Lagene, I esp love the little flowers ;-). I'm so glad you played along with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete