Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

(2011 Card #65) Horseshoes Boots

This is the first year I have given all my grandchildren a special card on Mother's Day telling them that they are so blessed to have their Mom!  This is for my horse loving grandaughter....I love this about her..... she is in kindergarden & loves to wear her cowboy boots, black leggins, Hot pink skirt with black netting huge ruffles around the bottom, topped off with her horse with a pink bow T Shirt!




So I used Meljen's Designs  Horseshoe and Boot digital stamps and for the background in Photoshop I placed multiple horseshoes and twisted & turned & resized many times for a background.  I printed it on my cardstock then ink distressed around the edges.  I printed the boot on white CS then I painted with my favotite media:  LuminArte Powdered Pigments that I mixed with a few drops of Gum Arabic.  Then sponged around image with blue ink.  Rounded corners and matted with a brown paper.
Challenges:
StampTVSTVFRITM1 - Sketch

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the pink and how you used the horse shoes in the background, you did a lovely job. She's a cutie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is she?! perfect card for her, lagene:)

    ReplyDelete