Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

(2011 Card #68) Baby Girl


Baby image is digital clip art. Cut out with Spellbinders Labels 4 & embossed baby face with smaller die. Sponged with Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink. Typed my sentiment & die cut & sponged also. Mounted on tiny hearts vellum which was mounted on pink Mulberry Paper. Card base is CoreDnations paper.

My 4 ribbon roses were made from a long single piece of narrow ribbon (no cutting between roses). I slightly modified the technique by Connie found here I folded the ribbon from one end so I had about 7 inches(doubled) and made the rose leaving a 2 inch tab tacked it on the back with needle & thread, then from that rose I measured about 7 inches & folded & made another rose etc etc.
Challenges:
StampinSistersInChrist: Ch #88 Everything Beautiful
SimonSaysStampsChallenge: Look What the Stork Brought

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lagene :-) the image is beautiful and I love the ribbon roses !! I will have to go and see how you made these :-)

    I am sure Heidi and Jason will love this card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love how you made the little rose, lagene--very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute - such a sweet baby girl card! Thanks for joining us again at Stampin Sisters in Christ. I love seeing your name pop up! Like a visit from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Lagene!!That ribbon rose trim is stunning! Thanks for joinng us over at SSIC! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lagene, the image is beautiful and the ribbon roses are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "Look what the stork brought challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete