Followers

Pin it (Just link back to my blog)

Pin It!

Friday, May 27, 2011

(2011 Card #67) Giraffe


Digital image by Meljens Designs. I painted my image with LuminArte powdered pigments mixed with Gum Arabic. Cut out giraffe with Mega Ovals Large die from Spellbinders & sentiment with Labels 1 also from Spellbinders. I then glued to CS & ran top through Cuttlebug using Sizzix Retro Circles. Then the bottom embossed with Cuttlebug Divine Swirl folder
Challenges:
MeljensDesigns: Ch #57 business card size Wahoo I was a Random Winner!
OurDailyBread: ODBDSLC59 - eMBOSSED OR eMBEDDING

5 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Oregonian! Thanks for popping in to say Hello! Good luck on the drawing. Love all your sparkly creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the luminarte on your giraffe is lovely, lagene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet giraffe! love all the techniques you used on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete